Thanks to support from the Federal Government, the Somali Canadian Society of Calgary is hiring qualified secondary and post-secondary students (ages 15-30) for the following positions. Start dates vary. Although previous experience is not required for these positions, preference will be given to those with previous experience in the non-profit/community support sectors. Preference will also be given to applicants from racialized minorities. SCSC believes that hiring qualified individuals to fill positions contributes to the overall success of the organization. Each employee is hired to make significant contributions to the Somali Canadian Society of Calgary.
Highlighted texts provide official job descriptions with term and wage.
- Lead and modify program lessons and activities for children and youth
- Make accommodations for students with varying learning needs
- Gather and integrate feedback from students into your leadership/teaching practices
- Ensure the safety, well-being, and enjoyment of participants
- Display a strong ability to manage stressful situations calmly and effectively
Fill out the following form for more information and for an interview.
Please only fill out this form if you are qualified for any of the aforementioned positions.